George Jackson is the person in charge of online marketing for the Tennisladys website. George Jackson has over 3 years of experience in marketing sports and tennis products.

How to travel with a tennis racket?

This isn’t a tennis racket review, but I do want to share how I travel with one. It’s not as heavy as a racquet, but it’s heavy enough to be useful. I have the ability to carry it around in my backpack and if I need to, the shoulder strap can help keep it in place when I have heavier things on my back. So, how to travel with a tennis racket?

I am a professional tennis player and I travel a lot. Because of this, I have learned that one of the most important items to have with you when you travel is your tennis racket. I’m going to show you how to travel with your tennis racket as well as some tips on how to avoid damage and other mishaps while traveling with it.

Bring a tennis racket when traveling by car

Packing them up shouldn’t be a problem, but don’t forget that your strings and frame don’t do well in extreme hot or cold, so don’t forget to take your racquets inside between those practice sessions.

Bring a tennis racket when traveling by train

Not knowing whether you will be able to store your racquet next to you, above you, or in front of you makes us all a little anxious. Would you agree? That is why we recommend packing your racquets in a hard-sided piece of luggage or stacking more than one racquet together in your soft-sided baggage in between your clothes to lessen the risk of damage.

Under TSA rules, individuals are allowed to carry tennis rackets on board as hand luggage. Equivalent agencies worldwide (like the EU) also accept tennis rackets as a carry-on items. Therefore, be advised that it is up to the individual airlines whether or not you can carry rackets with you.

View more at How to travel with a tennis racket? >> https://tennisladys.com/how-to-travel-with-a-tennis-racket



source https://tennisladys.doodlekit.com/blog/entry/16203507/how-to-travel-with-a-tennis-racket

from Tennisladys https://ift.tt/2UAIgla
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Labels